GSNEO Sponsorship Opportunities
Reap the benefits of co-branding with one of the top 20 most valued and visible non-profit brands!
According to the 2011 Cone "Nonprofit Power Brand 100,"the calculated brand value of Girl Scouts is $636 million.
We invite corporations, foundations and individuals to partner with Girl Scouts of North East Ohio in developing and supporting quality programming while receiving positive exposure for your commitment to helping girls throughout the 18 counties we serve. In return for your generosity as a partner, you reap the benefits of co-branding with one of the top-20 most valued and visible non-profit brands, according to the Cone “Nonprofit Power Brand 100.”
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Significant presence in Council promotional materials to more than 30,000 girls and their families
- Advertisements in a bi-annual supplement with Great Lakes Publishing (published in Cleveland Magazine, Ohio Magazine, Inside Business, and a Sunday edition of the New York Times mailed to local subscribers)
- Prominent recognition at GSNEO programs and events throughout the year
- Tickets to GSNEO special events
Becoming a Silver Partner will enable your organization to be one of only eight brands to enjoy a range of benefits and a substantial share of exposure.
Bronze Partner - $5,000
Celebrate the connection between your organization and the premier leadership development organization for girls. This is an opportunity for your company to support the Girl Scout mission while enjoying significant promotional benefits.
Details on benefits at each sponsorship level are listed here. All sponsorship packages can be customized to meet your organization’s needs.
We also offer a la carte marketing opportunities that include:
- Sponsorship of specific GSNEO events
- Advertising opportunities in GSNEO publications
- Advertising in the GSNEO Great Lakes Publishing insert
- Sponsorship of social media campaigns
- Sponsorship of the Girl Scouts Wall of Honor
- Sponsorship of advertising/public service announcements (broadcast, print, online, out-of-home)
For more information contact:
Chief Executive Officer
Our 2013 insert, entitled The Next Century of Girl Scouting, was produced by Great Lakes Publishing.
2013-2014 Bronze Partners
Brandstetter Carroll, Inc.
OMNOVA Solutions Foundation
Davis Printing Company
BCG & Company
Farris Management, LLC
Sage Payment Solutions
Environmental Design Group
White Space Creative
Mutual of America
Little Brownie Bakers
Palmer & Cay