2015-16 Sponsorship Partners
GSNEO Sponsorship Opportunities
Reap the benefits of co-branding with one of the top 20 most valued and visible non-profit brands!
According to the 2011 Cone "Nonprofit Power Brand 100,"the calculated brand value of Girl Scouts is $636 million.
We invite corporations, foundations and individuals to partner with Girl Scouts of North East Ohio in developing and supporting quality programming while receiving positive exposure for your commitment to helping girls throughout the 18 counties we serve. In return for your generosity as a partner, you reap the benefits of co-branding with one of the top-20 most valued and visible non-profit brands, according to the Cone “Nonprofit Power Brand 100.”
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Significant presence in Council promotional materials to more than 30,000 girls and their families
- Advertisements in a bi-annual supplement with Great Lakes Publishing (published in Cleveland Magazine, Ohio Magazine, Inside Business, and a Sunday edition of the New York Times mailed to local subscribers)
- Prominent recognition at GSNEO programs and events throughout the year
- Tickets to GSNEO special events
Details on benefits at each sponsorship level are listed here. All sponsorship packages can be customized to meet your organization’s needs.
We also offer a la carte marketing opportunities that include:
- Sponsorship of specific GSNEO events
- Advertising opportunities in GSNEO publications
- Advertising in the GSNEO Great Lakes Publishing insert
- Sponsorship of social media campaigns
- Sponsorship of the Girl Scouts Wall of Honor
- Sponsorship of advertising/public service announcements (broadcast, print, online, out-of-home)
For more information contact:
Julie Weagraff, CFRE
Director, Fund Development
Our 2013 insert, entitled The Next Century of Girl Scouting, was produced by Great Lakes Publishing.
|Key Private Bank|
Carroll, Inc. ||DDR Corp. ||Farris Management, LLC|
Energy Foundation ||The Lubrizol Corporation||OMNOVA Solutions
Co. ||Fifth Third Bank||GE Lighting|
|Merrill Lynch||Metis Construction Services, LLC|