Prepare her for a lifetime of leadership, and be the mentor she needs.
As a volunteer, you’ll introduce girls to new experiences that show them they’re capable of more than they ever imagined. They’ll each find their inner G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-Taker, Leader)™ and reach their full potential!
You’ll be their cheerleader, guide, and mentor, helping them develop essential life skills and confidence that will last a lifetime. Imagine the excitement, the impact, the memories made—those are the moments you’ll share at Girl Scouts.
Getting started is easy:
- Click "Volunteer Today" button, and provide us with your basic information. You'll then be taken to the Volunteer Opportunity Catalog.
- Volunteer opportunities in your zip code will be displayed. To find the best option for you, you may need to expand the zip code radius. If you know the troop you want to volunteer with, you can enter the troop number in the "Troop/Group #" search box.
- Once you've chosen a volunteer role, you will purchase a membership in Girl Scouts of the USA. National member dues are just $25.
- Next, provide us with information to complete a criminal background check. We perform a CBC on all volunteers for the safety of all members.
- Once you've completed your CBC, you'll hear from us with more information on how to get started in your new role!
If you can't find the volunteer role you're looking for, or don't yet know how you want to volunteer, call us at 800-852-4474 and we'll be happy to help!
Please note that purchasing a Girl Scout membership does not guarantee CBC approval or volunteer placement. A membership to Girl Scouts of the USA is non-refundable.