- To sign your Girl Scout up for the Cookie Program, check with
your troop leaders first to be sure your troop is participating,
then complete the Annual Permission Form and return to your
troop’s cookie manager. The program officially begins January 1,
with cookie delivery happening in March.
Troop not participating? Contact Customer Care to learn how your Girl Scout can still participate!
- Obtain program sales materials, including the paper order card, the Goal Getter order card, and printed Cookies 101 Family Guide from your troop cookie manager. If you need an additional order card, contact your cookie manager.
- Review the products and rewards with your Girl Scout.
- Set goals: which reward level does she want to earn?
- Review this webpage for more details, tutorials, and resources.
- Get ready for the fun on January 1 when the
Resources for Girls & Families
The Girl Scout Cookie Program is the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world. Through it, girls learn lifelong skills while earning fun rewards and troop proceeds to fuel their adventures.
Getting Started with the Cookie Program
The 2023 Girl Scout Cookie Program begins January 1 and runs through March 26. Below you'll find all of the resources you need to get started.
Whether this is your first time participating or your 10th, the resources below will help you participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program as a family.
- Mid-December – If your troop signed up to participate in the program, the cookie manager will be getting sales materials to distribute before the program begins.
December 15 – Digital Cookie setup opens today for girls to
set up their digital storefront. You will receive a Digital Cookie
email to the email address associated with your Girl Scout’s
Didn’t receive this email? Go to Digital Cookie and select the “Need help to log in” button.
- January 1 – The Cookie Program begins! Go to Digital Cookie to get started with the online component of the program. Girls can also begin taking orders on the order card.
- February 5 - Last day for families to turn in initial order card to the cookie manager. Girl Delivery on Digital Cookie turns off today but will turn back on in March.
- February 6 – 10 - If you have late or last-minute additional orders, tell your troop cookie manager during this time and they can edit your daughter’s order until 2/10.
- March 4 - 9 – Cookie delivery! Check with your troop’s Cookie manager for location, date, and time to pick up your cookie orders.
- March 10 – Cookie booths begin today. Discuss with your troop on what booth options they plan to participate in and how you can get involved.
- March 26 – Cookie Program ends! Both booth and online sales through Digital Cookie end at 11:59 p.m.
- March 26 – Reward selections due to troop cookie manager. Payment for any in-person sales is due to your troop.
- April 6 – Pathway Pass program credits will be uploaded for girls that earned them. Visit https://rewards.gsneo.org/ to access them.
June – Rewards will ship to your local Service Units. Your
troop cookie manager will let you know when they are ready.
Cookies 101 Family Guide
Help your Girl Scout make the most of this Cookie Season with the Cookies 101 Family Guide!
Connect with your troop cookie manager for sales materials. Be sure to follow all order deadline dates set by your troop cookie manager.
2023 Cookie Lineup
Every year, Girl Scouts across the country look forward to the Girl Scout Cookie Program®. It’s the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world!
Girls enjoy the fun activities, exciting opportunities and the chance to take charge! Customers everywhere love the cookies for their delicious taste. Familiar favorites include Thin Mints®, Samoas® and other iconic brands.
Check out the resources below for this year’s Girl Scout Cookie lineup!
Get Ready to Rally with the newest Girl Scout Cookie – Raspberry Rally!
The new thin, crispy cookies infused with raspberry flavor and dipped in a chocolaty coating are available this year exclusively through Digital Cookie for shipped orders.
Check out our resources below on how your Girl Scout can pump up the excitement for the newest Girl Scout Cookie.
Girls who participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program will not only learn awesome skills they will use the rest of their life, but they’ll also earn rewards!
Check out the 2023 Cookie Rewards Lineup!
Theme Patch and Charm Collection 2023
New this year – check out how to earn the Go Bright Ahead Theme Patch and collectable charms!
Rewards Selection Options (Page 10 in Cookies 101 Family Guide)
With options at multiple reward levels, use this handy selection option page to turn your choices into the troop cookie manager to enter into the computer system.
T-Shirt and Long Sleeve Tee Sizing Chart
Make sure that you take a look to ensure you are ordering the correct sizes for your Girl Scout!
Pathway Pass Program Credits
Pathway Pass Program Credits are earned by girls through participation in GSNEO’s Council-sponsored Product Sales Programs at various reward levels and Scoutship.
To access Pathway Passes, visit https://rewards.gsneo.org/ and enter the requested credentials.
Codes for Pathway Passes are delivered electronically and an email will come to the caregiver notifying that Pathway Passes have been uploaded.
Detailed information about retrieving Pathway Pass codes and code uses is available at the GSNEO Rewards FAQs page.
Meet the Mascot!
Go digital to grow your business! The Digital Cookie platform makes reaching out and connecting with your cookie customers easy. Customers can purchase Girl Scout Cookies to be shipped to their home or delivered directly by your Girl Scout, and they can conveniently pay for their cookies online.
On December 15, 2022 look for an email with your access link to set up your Girl Scout’s very own online storefront through Digital Cookie. Follow the prompts to participate in this online opportunity. If you cannot find the email, you can resend the email from the login page by clicking on the "Need Help" button at digitalcookie.girlscouts.org
For further assistance with helping your Girl Scout set up her Digital Cookie storefront, check out the following resources below!
- Site Registration – Girl Under 13
- Site Registration – Girl 13 and Over
- No Registration Email
- Forgot Password / Password Reset
- Girl Site Setup – Girl Under 13
- Girl Site Setup – Girl 13 and Over
- My Account Tab
- Marketing To Customers Online
- My Cookies Tab
- Caregiver Actions for In-Person Delivery Orders
- Caregiver Actions for Shipped Orders
- My Rewards Tab
How the Cookie Crumbles: Where Cookie Money Goes
Did you know that 100% of the proceeds from the Girl Scout Cookie Program stays right here within Girl Scouts of North East Ohio? That means after paying for the product, the remaining proceeds of every package purchased goes directly to troops and our local council.
Cookie Entrepreneurship Badges & Pins
When you sell Girl Scout Cookies, you practice goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics – as you learn to think like an entrepreneur. You can earn badges and pins each year you run your own Girl Scout Cookie business. Then explore your own business idea by earning an Entrepreneur badge.
These badges and pins are available for purchase in GSNEO’s retail shop or online.
Visit Girl Scout Badges, Journeys, and Awards for more information.