2018 Spring Annual Meeting
Annual Meeting of the General Assembly
Saturday, April 7, 2018
GSNEO Macedonia Service Center
1 Girl Scout Way, Macedonia, OH 44056
- 8:30 am - Doors open. Check in and contiental breakfast
- 9:30 am - Noon - Annual Meeting of the General Assembly (required for all members of the General Assembly)
The Girl Scouts of North East Ohio’s (GSNEO) 2018 Annual Meeting of the General Assembly is on Saturday, April 7, 2018. This is an official council meeting and all voting members of the General Assembly are required to attend. The voting members of the General Assembly include: Board of Directors, Girl Board Members, Board Development Committee, National Delegates, and Membership Delegates. Linked below is the full Call to Meeting packet with all the documents in one file, or you may click on each one individually. The full packet contains the same files that are listed individually.
- 2018 Spring Annual Meeting - Call to Meeting Cover Letter
- 2018 Annual Meeting of the General Assembly Agenda
- 2018 Slate of Candidates for election (Board Officers, Directors-at-Large, Girl Directors-at-Large and Board Development Committee)
- Candidates Bios
- Proposed Amendments to the By Laws
Please RSVP by Wednesday, April 4, 2018 by visiting gsneo.org/events. The meeting is free to attend and space is limited. As seating preference, will be given to voting members of the General Assembly, please RSVP at your earliest convenience.