- Serve as the “voice of girls” on the Board of Directors by providing knowledge and insight into the lives of today’s girls.
- Be a leader and role-model for Girl Scouts, grades K-12, by upholding the values of the Girl Scout Promise and Law.
- Assist in the establishment of organizational strategies that will advance Girl Scouts and girl leadership opportunities throughout our region.
- Participate in Board meetings and Council events.
- Provide insight into the effect of Board policies and procedures on girl members.
- Assist with program planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Promote the organization to girls, grades K-12, and adults.
- Participate in annual council product sales and outreach.
Girl Board Director-at-Large Nomination
As a member of the Girl Scouts of North East Ohio (GSNEO) Board of Directors, the Girl Director-at-Large assumes responsibility for ensuring that the organization advances the vital role and capacity of the Girl Scouts by supporting and giving voice to the vision and mission of GSNEO. Members pledge to advance the development of programs and services for girls through the investment of time and talents.
The mission of Girl Scouts of North East Ohio is to build girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
Girl Scouts of North East Ohio will be the organization of choice of girls and recognized by the community as the best model for leadership development for girls and women.
Length of Term
Meetings and Time Commitment