- Establish organizational strategies.
organizational leadership and advisement.
- Participate on the Board and committees.
- Formulate and oversee the Board’s policies and procedures.
- Provide fiscal oversight and guidance, including adoption and oversight of the annual budget.
- Oversee program planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Review organizational and programmatic
- Promote the organization.
- Participate in fundraising and outreach.
Members of the Board share these responsibilities while acting in
the interest of the Girl Scouts of North East Ohio. Each member is
expected to make recommendations based on his or her experience and
vantage point in the community.