The GSNEO Board Development Committee is seeking highly-qualified,
diverse pool of candidates for a limited number of Board
Directors-at-Large (Adult and Girl) and Board Development Committee
positions. Please use the links on the Nominations page to
refer potential candidates.
"The ultimate responsibility for the Girl Scout Movement rests with its members."
- Preamble to the Constitution of Girl Scouts of the United States
Girl Scouts of North East Ohio is governed by an efficient and effective democratic process that includes the core values of a representative democracy, access to decision-makers, and participatory involvement valued at all levels of the council.
Save the Date!
Annual Meeting of the General Assembly
>>Call to Meeting for Annual Meeting of the General Assembly Packet
Annual Meeting of the General Assembly Will be Virtual
As a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis, the Annual Meeting of the General Assembly will be conducted via Zoom in two parts on Saturday, April 4th. Voting members will receive two separate Zoom Meeting Invitations in advance of the advance of the Annual Meeting.
The Annual Meeting will be conducted in two parts.
Part 1 - 9:30-10:30 am – for Voting Purposes – For Voting Members of the General Assembly ONLY
Elections of the following will occur:
- Board Officers
- Adult Directors-at-Large, Board of Directors
- Girl Directors-at-Large, Board of Directors
- Board Development Committee
- National Delegates
Voting will be conducted via a secure Qualtrics link that will be only sent in advance of the meeting to the voting members of the General Assembly.
Voting Members of the General Assembly are:
- Current Adult Board of Directors
- Current Girl Board of Directors
- Current Board Development Committee
- National Delegates, whose term is 2017-2020
- Current Membership Delegates
Part 2 - 10:30 am - Open to Voting and Non-Voting Members
- Reports and Questions & Answers.
- The Quorum Report will be delivered as it will be determined by the voting members using the Qualtrics link.
- Election results will be announced at this time.
Part 2 Zoom Information:
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Dial In Information
US: +16465588656,,312082713# or +13126266799,,312082713#
+1 646 558 8656
or 877 853 5247 (Toll Free)
or 877 369 0926 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 312 082 713
The presentation and recording of the meeting will be posted on our website afterwards.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 330-690-9741.
Town Hall Meetings
>>2018 Town Hall Meeting - Macedonia -
Board Members and National Delegates
Annual Meeting Presentations