Thank you to our amazing Girl Scout volunteers!
Keeping up with girls’ ever-changing needs isn’t always easy, but because of you, we’ve got this!
Today’s girls need inspiration. They need role models and mentors. They need a sounding board for their innovative ideas and the knowledge that they’ll have help bouncing back if their plans don’t work out.
Girl Scouts is able to give them all this and more, thanks to the incredible efforts of our volunteers.
While April is officially National Volunteer Month, we are honored and grateful to have you representing the Movement every single day.
Ready for more volunteer love?
JOANN offers all active Girl Scout members a Girl Scout Rewards Card good for a 15% discount at JOANN stores and online.
Girl Scout families, you’ve got this.
Taking time to show your Girl Scout volunteers how much they mean to you and your community will inspire them to keep giving back and teach your girls the importance of valuing and celebrating other people’s efforts.
Here are some simple ways to show volunteers you care:
- Personalize one of our super cute and free thank-you
| Brownies | Juniors (PDF)
Cadettes | Seniors | Ambassadors (PDF)
- Bake a special treat to brighten their day.
- Give them a glow-up with a special social media post.
- Send a short video thanking them for all they’ve helped your troop accomplish.
- Choose a project from Girl Scouts at Home to make and give to them.
- Make a Volunteer Thank You box! Decorate a box with photos from your troop, and fill with thank you cards. Surprise them at your next troop meeting or if meeting virtually do a contact-free porch delivery!
- Give them a shout out on the GSNEO Volunteer's Kudoboard
Not a Girl Scout volunteer?
It’s not too late to embark on this incredible adventure! If you’re looking for ways to have a powerful, lasting influence on girls in your community, we’d love to chat.