We’re the Girl Scouts – 2.7 million strong! Each member of our team brings a talent, passion, and perspective that’s unique. Every day, they come to work with our mission in mind, because they want to give every girl the opportunity to realize just how special she is and what she’s capable of. Our team is comprised of committed people who work together to bring the Girl Scout experience to girls all over the world and to empower them to take steps toward a positive future.
We are looking for passionate people who share our mission of helping girls grow strong and who strive to make a difference. We value diverse perspectives, professionalism, and commitment.
Positions have been filled for Summer 2018. Check back next year!
GSNEO offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans (PPO and HMO)
- Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program - paid by employer
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with optional Roth – company match available for those who qualify
- Voluntary Benefits - Flexible Spending Account and Aflac
- Alternate Work Arrangements available for some positions
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- 14 Paid Holidays per year
- Competitive Pay
- Room and Board
- Gain Work Experience to Build Your Resume
- Multi-Cultural Experience working with international employees
- Lasting friendships and memories!