GSNEO Incident/Accident Report Form
Even though this form may be titled “Incident/Accident Report Form,” please keep in mind that it is NOT just for use when an injury occurs. Volunteers are to submit an Incident/Accident Report even if emergency care is not required.
Many different types of incidents should be reported to GSNEO for follow-up, including any conflict that occurs in a Girl Scout setting.
Some examples of situations that would merit a report being filed
- A girl falls at camp and skins her knee
- The money box is stolen from a cookie booth
- A bullying situation occurs at a troop meeting
- A parent volunteer gets into a fender-bender while transporting girls to an event
- Two parents with shared custody engage in a conflict in front of girls
- A window is accidentally broken during a meeting
The Emergency Action Plan card, health forms, and
permission slips should be on hand at all times.