Get everything a Girl Scout needs.
As a Juliette’s parent/caregiver, guardian, or mentor, you will
participate in guiding your girl’s Girl-led
- Register online as a Juliette and pay the annual $25 national membership dues. This membership fee provides insurance coverage when she is involved in Girl Scout activities.
- Add yourself as an adult Girl Scout member or choose a volunteer role and pay the annual $25 membership dues (criminal background check included), take our online training, and attend Girl Scout activities with your girl.
- Support your girl’s commitment to Girl Scouting. This means guiding her through the Girl Scout Leadership Experience, earning badges and awards, taking her to events, supporting Take Action projects, and more.
- Help your girl participate in Girl Scout product programs by helping her set goals, practicing her pitch, following safety guidelines, checking over her orders, and assisting with product delivery.
- Provide funds for special events and activities, earn funds through product program participation, or request financial assistance from council.