The Volunteer Toolkit is a digital resource that supports troop leaders and volunteers, making the process of running a troop easier and more efficient.
Through the Volunteer Toolkit, troop leaders can:
- Plan the troop’s calendar year.
- Email parents/caregivers with one click.
- View the troop roster, renew girls’ memberships, and update girls' contact information.
- View Daisy through Ambassador Journeys and badges (to plan for troop meetings), including prepopulated tracks for younger and older Multi-Level troop groups (K–5 and 6–12).
- Customize meetings by troop year with other badge and Journey options.
- Utilize Badge Explorer to preview different badges and activities that are available for troops.
- Explore individual meeting plans that show a breakdown of every meeting, including a list of materials needed and editable time allotments for each activity within a meeting.
- Record girls’ attendance at meetings and their badge and Journey achievements.
- Add council or custom troop events to the troop’s calendar.
- Enter the troop’s finances (depending on the council’s process).
- Easily locate both national and local council resources, such as Safety Activity Checkpoints.
What About Parents/Caregivers?
- Parents/caregivers can now access the Volunteer Toolkit to see what their girl’s troop or group is doing (e.g, meeting information and which badges and Journeys she is working on).
- Parents/caregivers can also view the troop’s finances (depending on the council’s process).
Log in today! Click on My GS in the upper right-hand corner to get started.
Click on gsLearn on the left hand side
Search "Volunteer ToolKit"
GSUSA Volunteer Toolkit - Troop Leader View
There are 2 modules in it.
- Logging into the Volunteer Toolkit
- Tools at Your Fingertips