Already a member? Log in to renew.
You're Invited to Join the World of Girl Scouts!
Girl Scouts is a way of life that brings out the best in your girl, even in the most challenging of times. While she’s learning about science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM); the outdoors; entrepreneurship; and important life skills, she’s also discovering new ways to make your family and community stronger, kinder, and better for everyone. Plus? Girl Scouts is FUN!
Whether your girl is a dreamer, comedian, explorer, or something uniquely her own, she's welcome at Girl Scouts. Find what makes her shine with friends and mentors by her side. Helping girls build their courage, confidence, and character since 1912.
Girl Scouts is open to all girls in grades K-12.
Try Out Girl Scouts & Learn More!
We can’t wait to meet you and share how Girl Scouts can brighten your girl’s world. Join us for an exciting event and get a taste of all the fun she’ll have as a member.
When your girl becomes a Girl Scout, she’ll:
- Join a group of local girls—called a troop—for regularly scheduled meetings (either virtual or in person)
- Make new friends in a space where she feels comfortable to just be herself
- Have a community of caring adult volunteers to guide her as she tries new things
- Practice new skills and earn Girl Scout badges and awards
- Make the world a better place by helping her community
- Try coding, robotics, engineering and more through hands-on STEM activities
- Enjoy the great outdoors while learning how to protect animals and the environment
- Build business smarts through the Girl Scout Cookie Program
Girl Scouts is a great value! Membership starts at just $25 with additional program fees for the activities your girl attends. Of course, we never want the fees to be a barrier, so definitely ask us about financial assistance.
Please note that purchasing a Girl Scout membership does not guarantee placement in a troop. A membership to Girl Scouts of the USA is non-refundable.