Please note that this is not a “troop” event. Girls choose their own individual schedules and experiences. Girls must travel camp with a buddy, however that buddy can change throughout the day. Troops are welcome to sit with each other at meals and check-in throughout the day!
There are two ways for girls to attend -- as an overnight participant, Friday through Sunday, or as a Saturday only participant.
Cost includes a snack on Friday and Saturday evenings, meals from Saturday breakfast to Sunday breakfast, accomodation, all program costs, patch, and take-away item. A boxed dinner may be purchased for Friday night during registration, at an additional cost of $5 per person.
Costs differ according to accomodation preference. See below for more details about different accomodations.
Saturday Only Participant (limited number of openings)
Participants will attend the Cadette Summit for the Saturday program sessions only, arriving after breakfast, and departing before dinner (8 am - 5 pm). Cost includes Saturday lunch, program costs, patch, and take-away item ONLY.
Please note that this is not a "troop" event, so it is not guaranteed that a troop will remain together. No adult volunteer will be housed in the same unit as her daughter/members of her troop.
- Tent - canvas-sided platform tents hold a maximum of four people with access to a shared unit shelter and latrines.
- Adirondack - small wood-sided buildings that hold a maximum of four people with access to a shared unit shelter and latrines.
- Covered Wagons - arched canvas-covered wooden platforms that hold a maximum of 8 people with access to a shared shelter and latrines.
- Cabin - Larger buildings with bunk beds that holds 16-24 people and have flush toilet and/or latrine access.
- NEW Troop Cabins (Moss Ledge) - multiple bunk houses that accommodate 8-12 people with a unit house that includes flush toilets and showers.
If you would like more information about the accomodation options, please visit the Camp Ledgewood page.
>>Cadette Summit Program Description Guide (coming soon!)
All girl participants will choose their programs when they register for the Summit! Girls will have the opportunity to schedule up to 5 program sessions. A girl may choose to fill her schedule completely, or leave open time for walk-up programs or just to relax and hang out!
- Girls have up to 5 program sessions to fill (Sessions 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5)
- Exception: If a girl chooses High Ropes, this program takes up two program sessions
- Girls may pick UP TO 1 “A” program, 2 “B” programs, and 2 “C” programs.
- Girls will not be allowed to register for more than one program per session time.
- Please ensure that you sign up for only the correct number of programs per level.
- Programs will fill on a first-come, first-choice basis.
You will NOT be able to change programs after you register. However, if a participant registers for more than the allowed number of programs in a particular level, her program schedule will be changed for her.
Please know that a program may be cancelled if there is low registration. If this occurs a girl will be contacted.
The Cadette Summit is an exciting and busy weekend, involving many people to ensure a great program. All adults attending the Cadette Summit must register. To ensure all girls have a fantastic experience, all adults in attendance must volunteer in some capacity throughout the weekend. No adult volunteer will be housed in the same unit as her daughter/members of her troop as this is a girl experience.
>>Register to Volunteer HERE!
- House Mom (requires full weekend registration)
- Kitchen Aide
- Event Volunteer
- Program Facilitator (must be registered by February 15)
- Weekend volunteer ($20)
- Help with the entire Cadette Summit experience! Cost includes all meals and overnight accommodation on Friday and Saturday nights. NOTE: no overnight adult volunteer will be housed in the same unit as her daughter/members of her troop as this is a girl experience.
- Day-only volunteer ($0)
- If you're not able to stay overnight but still want to help with this awesome event, this is a great option! You can still choose any volunteer role. Volunteering for the day only includes one meal.