Please note that this is not a “troop” event. Girls choose their own individual schedules and experiences. Girls must travel camp with a buddy, however that buddy can change throughout the day. Troops are welcome to sit with each other at meals and check-in throughout the day!
There are two ways for girls to attend -- as an overnight participant, Friday through Sunday, or as a Saturday only participant.
>>Girl - Overnight - Information Packet
Cost includes a snack on Friday and Saturday evenings, meals from Saturday breakfast to Sunday breakfast, accomodation, all program costs, patch, and take-away item. A boxed dinner may be purchased for Friday night during registration, at an additional cost of $5 per person.
Costs differ according to accomodation preference. See below for more details about different accomodations.
Saturday Only Participant (limited number of openings)
>>Girl - Saturday Only - Information Packet
Participants will attend the Cadette Summit for the Saturday program sessions only, arriving after breakfast, and departing before dinner (8 am - 5 pm). Cost includes Saturday lunch, program costs, patch, and take-away item ONLY.
Please note that this is not a "troop" event, so it is not guaranteed that a troop will remain together. No adult volunteer will be housed in the same unit as her daughter/members of her troop.
- Tent - canvas-sided platform tents hold a maximum of four people with access to a shared unit shelter and latrines.
- Adirondack - small wood-sided buildings that hold a maximum of four people with access to a shared unit shelter and latrines.
- Covered Wagons - arched canvas-covered wooden platforms that hold a maximum of 8 people with access to a shared shelter and latrines.
- Cabin - Larger buildings with bunk beds that holds 16-24 people and have flush toilet and/or latrine access.
- NEW Troop Cabins (Moss Ledge) - multiple bunk houses that accommodate 8-12 people with a unit house that includes flush toilets and showers.
If you would like more information about the accomodation options, please visit the Camp Ledgewood page.
>>Cadette Summit Program Description Guide
>>Cadette Summit Schedule Overview
All girl participants will choose their programs when they register for the Summit! Girls will have the opportunity to schedule up to 5 program sessions. A girl may choose to fill her schedule completely, or leave open time for walk-up programs or just to relax and hang out!
- Girls have up to 5 program sessions to fill (Sessions 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5)
- Exception: If a girl chooses High Ropes, this program takes up two program sessions
- Girls may pick UP TO 1 “A” program, 2 “B” programs, and 2 “C” programs.
- Girls will not be allowed to register for more than one program per session time.
- Please ensure that you sign up for only the correct number of programs per level.
- Programs will fill on a first-come, first-choice basis.
You will NOT be able to change programs after you register. However, if a participant registers for more than the allowed number of programs in a particular level, her program schedule will be changed for her.
Please know that a program may be cancelled if there is low registration. If this occurs a girl will be contacted.
>>Adult - Information Packet
The Cadette Summit is an exciting and busy weekend, involving many people to ensure a great program. All adults attending the Cadette Summit must register. To ensure all girls have a fantastic experience, all adults in attendance must volunteer in some capacity throughout the weekend. No adult volunteer will be housed in the same unit as her daughter/members of her troop as this is a girl experience.
>>Register to Volunteer HERE!
- House Mom (requires full weekend registration)
- Kitchen Aide
- Event Volunteer
- Program Facilitator (must be registered by February 15)
- Weekend volunteer ($20)
- Help with the entire Cadette Summit experience! Cost includes all meals and overnight accommodation on Friday and Saturday nights. NOTE: no overnight adult volunteer will be housed in the same unit as her daughter/members of her troop as this is a girl experience.
- Day-only volunteer ($0)
- If you're not able to stay overnight but still want to help with this awesome event, this is a great option! You can still choose any volunteer role. Volunteering for the day only includes one meal.